Weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East : Regional trends, national forces, warfighting capabilites, delivery options, and weapons effects
Center for Strategic and International Studies,
Table of Contents:
- Causes, warfighting options, and arms control
- Who is proliferating?
- Proliferation by country
- Delivery systems
- Terrorism and unconventional warfare
- Different types of weapons of mass destruction
- Chemical weapons
- Biological weapons
- Nuclear weapons
- Weapons lethality and damage effects
- Deterrence, defense, counterproliferation, and arms control.