New York, NY:
Table of Contents:
- What is strategy, and why is it important?
- Strategic leadership : managing the strategy process
- External analysis : industry structure, competitive forces, and strategic groups
- Internal analysis : resources, capabilities, and core competencies
- Competitive advantage, firm performance, and business models
- Business strategy : differentiation, cost leadership, and integration
- Business strategy : innovation and entrepreneurship
- Corporate strategy : vertical integration and diversification
- Corporate strategy : mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances
- Global strategy : competing around the world
- Organizational design : structure, culture, and control
- Corporate governance and business ethics.